Friday 18 April 2014

Liz Earle: Hot Cloth Cleanser:

Liz Earle: Hot Cloth Cleanser:

A few weeks ago I was very lucky to be sent a sample of the hot cloth cleanser.
I had heard a lot about the product and I wanted to give it a try. Due to my sensitive skin I didn't want to spend a lot of money on the item to have an allergic reaction. Therefore when I was asked to try the product I was excited.
Once the item arrived this was packaged in simple white tissue with the blue liz earl logo.



Included is a 50ml pump cleanser solution and 1 muslin cloth. 
My first impressions were the cream smelt lovely and I can see how the smell would be very refreshing. However I thought the muslin cloth was very stiff and tough.

I used the product for the first time that night, Applying a pump of the cream on to a dry face massaging in to loose the makeup and daily grime. I then wet the muslin cloth in warm water. (This made the cloth a lot softer) and wiped away the residue. 
I was amazed at home much came off the cloth as the first day I had not been at work and had very little makeup on.



My skin felt clean as was visibly glowing. This was after just one use. I carried on using the product for the rest of the week and as every day when on I was still loving the cleanser. I was amazed at the results on a day I had a full face of makeup including waterproof mascara how well the cleanser worked in one application. (i thought i would have needed to do the process twice that day)


Therefore I am very glad that I have tried the product. I shall be looking to find other trial or travel sizes within the range and check I get along with them. I think I shall then be investing in more from the Liz Earle range of skincare.

*this was a free sample sent to myself for review. The thoughts and comments are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment