We have now had the pleasure of owning Lucy for over 4 months now, she is 6 months old,
I cannot truly remember my life without her,
We have now experienced:
- loosing teeth
- changing from puppy to adult food
- training to sit and stay
- sleeping in her room all night without accidents
- letting us know if we are out at other peoples houses that she needs to go out to toilet
- when she can or cannot come on the sofa
We need to improve:
- not pulling on the lead
- not jumping at people when coming in the door
- not crying when we leave the house (as from standing outside we know its been for like 30 seconds for attention)
I remember all the struggles and sleepless nights but I wouldn't have it any other way.
From the day we were walking home and Lucy slipped off her lead, leading to her running back up a main road towards our house (luckily it was early morning with very few cars on the road) but it didn't stop me running like crazy and crying my eyes out.
To the time she decided to eat her flashing walking light (the size of a golfball) and waiting and checking on her sleeping for it to pass.
And all the little cute things, like sitting guard by our back door waiting for her nanny (the live next door) to come home from work, and wagging her little windscreen wiper.
To her being there when im poorly and giving me a cuddle when i need it, or licking a tear off my face when I cry.
I would not change her for the world, she is out little "cracker jack". Crazy, cute and sweet.