Tuesday 4 November 2014

October Favourites 2014

October Favourites:

Yet another month has flown by. In October I had been keeping myself to myself and loving easy home comforts. Keeping warm and wrapped up, loving simple surroundings.

Bath: I am still loving my lush the comforter bath bar. This month I have had an excama breakout. Therefore using the comforter and my prescribed medication. My skin is slowly healing and is feeling nourished in the process.



Food: The slow cooker is working wonders, simply throw in everything in a morning and leave on. Therefore a yummy smelling house and about 3 days worth of food sat waiting for you. Recently I have been making, a spanish style chicken stew. With chicken, chorizo and tomatoes. This is a very yummy warming dish. Costing about £6 but giving 4 big portions from one pot. Best to tub up and freeze for extra meals.

Life: I have just become a PartyLite Consultant. I went into this not planning on going out to the parties and being and online only consultant. With my knowledge of social media and blogging. I have had some success with this and it is early days. However I have had my eyes opened to the world of the parties. It is a good place for me to get out of the house for a few hours, have some me time, and be surrounded by yummy scented candles. If you wanted to know more information have a look at my website: www.NicolaWatson.partylite.co.uk I love candles, and now is a good opportunity to do something for me and sell them and make some pocket money in the process. 

Work: This is the quiet season for Photography, I am working hard on my website and the back end systems to hopefully help kick start a great 2015 and get plenty of bookings in the diary. I love wedding photography, I hope one day I can do this full time. However right now I just wish I could do it more often.

Friends: This month I have been in contact with a few friends who I may not have seen or spoken to in a while. I am very appreciative of the support I have gained, especially over the phone. It is amazing how a simple text message can help brighten your day if you are feeling lousy. I want to make a conscious effort to contact all of the true friends in my phonebook at least once a week. 

This month I have really understood this quote:



I feel that November is going to be a big month for me. (the first week has already seen a massive change - I will share this at some point) I just want to work on myself, get my mind and body healthy and work towards being the best I can be, in all aspects of my life.

What have you been loving?

Speak Soon

Nic


No comments:

Post a Comment