Friday 1 May 2015

April Favourites:

April Favourites:

Sensationail nails: I am back to my gels. I had them done over a month ago at a nail salon. Then I have been 2 weeks with naked nails. It made me realise how ugly they are like that and how weak they feel. I got a few new colours a few months ago when they were on offer and I have been loving the DIY gel nails.





Collection Lasting Colour Lipstick – Vintage  Rose 13: I usually go for nude, or just a balm, however I bought this when I was at a supermarket with mum and the colour just grabbed me. Enough of a pink but still a natural colour. More like a better than my natural pink colour (if that even makes sense)



Spending time outdoors: Now the weather is getting better I have enjoyed this by going to a car show. It wasn’t my ideal cup of tea, but it gave me an excuse to have a wander outside, take some pictures and have an ice cream. The following day I was asked to go watch a friend who was having a helicopter flying experience. This was then followed by lunch and shopping in Leeds. A nice time to chill with loved ones.
I also had a day at, Clumber park which is a local National Trust site. My grandma always took me here as a child. I went for a walk and a meal in the tea room with a Gluten Free Cake and pot of tea.

Partylite: Berry Blossom. The new scent I love for spring summer. This is really refreshing and 
fruity. I love my job and the availability of amazing candles. Who wants a smelly house?? Well a bad smelling house??



Down Time: This month I had a few rough weeks and I was in a bit of a mess. However it helped me to sit back and analyse what I do appreciate and have in my life. I have really helped balance and enjoy some ME time. Just an extra long shower or bath. Hot chocolate and TV shows are a good way (avoiding the wine) to have a bit of reflection.


What have you done?
Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment