Wednesday 18 May 2016

Out and about Nature Landscape Photography.

Well today I had a children's photoshoot and sadly the baby was not well therefore this was rearranged for another day.


Therefore this left me with a few hours to spare and all of my camera gear in the car. What could I do? go home and zone out on the sofa, or go for a roughly 2 mile walk in no socks and plimsoles (not the best shoes lol)


So I went for the walk, locally to me there is a loop that starts on a canal side, goes through a small village then one long road back up to the car. It took about an hour, however every time I do this journey there are different things to see and shoot. Today the flowers were all out and there were a few boats on the canal.


Here are a few images that I have taken today, What do you think?


Nicola


www.New-Images.co.uk















No comments:

Post a Comment