Monday 24 February 2014

Me and Photography.

Hello again,
I thought I would share with you a little more about me and my hobby / sideline job. I have now for around 5 years been a wedding photographer.

I love my job as I appreciate how every wedding and event is different. From the couples, venues, dresses, guests. You name it, its different.
I currently take about 10 weddings a year and would love to have more. At the moment this is a sideline to my ‘proper job’.  My aim is in a few years to leave my current job and do photography full time. 



Within my ‘proper job' I cover product photography and then with my company its weddings and studio shoots. 

Then to make things worse, I love to get wrapped up warm and go out with my camera and take even more pictures. Such as going to our local wildlife park and snapping away. I'm not often in front of the camera.



If you are interested in taking a look at any of my images my gallery is here: 

I am planning on adding more of my personal images to pinterest / instagram to give an outlet for them. Also I shall of course be taking images myself for within my product reviews.

Anyone that would like to know, I use mainly a Cannon 650D camera.

What are your passions? 
I can safely say my name is Nicola, and I am a Photo-taker-aholic.


No comments:

Post a Comment