Sunday 23 February 2014

So who am I and what am I doing here?

Hello.
So who am I and what am I doing here?
Well then, I'm Nicola, I'm from Doncaster and I'm going to start writing about my experiences. I'm not sure if anyone will fancy reading them but I'm going to give it a go.
I'm from a pretty normal background, I have a normal job and like normal things.
Well whatever normal is...

I'm planning to blog and maybe video my thoughts on new experiences within my life. Therefore I don't think I'm best to put myself in a blogging bracket. I'm not going to be specifically beauty, fashion or lifestyle. But more writing about my journey and the products and opportunities that I come across on the way.

Yes I will probably do product reviews, but I am more about letting you know about me and my views on all things NEW. We will all experience lots of new things everyday and take them for granted. So I thought what the heck ill make a log of the new and exciting things that happen.

So what can you expect from following me. Good question.
I am about value for money and also I am passionate about doing the best you can with what you have. Whether that's saving a little money by doing your research before you buy, or buying items on offer, or environmentally friendly issues, such as me being an EV car driver.

I love photography and enjoy spending time in the outdoors capturing everything. Ill go on a holiday and take well over 1000 images. I also love to be part of weddings and I am a wedding photographer part time around my ‘proper’ job. One day I would like to make my photography hobby my full time job but I love it how its going right now.

I am very much a friends and family person. I appreciate that to get through life you need a little help along the way. I love to spend time with other people and just talk about the day/week/year. I also may blog about my days out and the new placed that I have been. Whether its a day out to a local wildlife park or going on holiday to see a new location and culture.

So there I am, What do you think? 
Well the plan is to put something online every week. (thank goodness for scheduling) Whether that's a blog or a video. Ill also share some of my images and new finds on pinterest/ instagram if you fancy taking a look there too.

Feel free to get in touch, with me about anything.

Speak soon

Nicola



So where can you find me:
Blog: nicolasnewthings.blogspot.com
Twitter: @nicsnewthings
Email: nicsnewthings@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment