Friday 14 March 2014

10 Things you didn't know about me:

10 Things about me: (and 2 you probably did)

Where do I live:
I live in Doncaster, South Yorkshire

How old am I:
I am 27 (just)

Where did I go to school:
I went to school in Doncaster and University at Staffordshire (stafford campus)

Where do I work:
I am a warehouse manager at an online furniture company based in Doncaster. I also have my own photography business that covers weddings, studio photography and corporate photography.

What car do I drive:
I answered this in a recent blog: I drive a 100% electric Renault Zoe

Are you in a relationship:
Yes I am married and have been for around 5 years, I went to 6th form and university with my husband so we have been together for what seems like forever.

What is your favourite food:
I have to be careful with what I eat as I am coeliac, I love Chinese food but I cannot just go to the chinese as usual and have to make it at home which takes away the sparkle. Therefore my safe favourite is a good steak and chips - (http://nicolasnewthings.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/about-me-im-coeliac-and-what-that-means.html)

What is your favourite beauty product:
May favourite thing ever is perfume, I love love love, D&G the one. I would safely say this is what I always smell of.

What is your favourite home product:
I love candles, At present my favourite is my Partylite jar in Iced Snowberrys. It has a very fresh and clean smell, which is not too overpowering. 

What is your favourite electronic:
This is a though one for me as I do love my gadgets. From my I-pad, to my phone (nexus 4), to my car, to my camera and lenses and many more things besides. I would class myself as a gadget lover. 
I think ..... the award goes to ...... my Canon 650D (and the lenses to match of course)

Where is your favourite place you have visited:
I have been very lucky to have visited a number of countries. The best holiday I have been on as a whole was one big surprise by my husband. It was kind of a late honeymoon but I knew nothing of the location for nearly 2 years. We went to Singapore via a stop off in Dubai. This was amazing and the country is so beautiful to visit. I don't understand how many people just stop off here and never leave the airport. I would love to go back again, we spent 10 days here and we did not see everything.

Who are your favourite bloggers:
I do have a few, from the famous to the not so famous.
I do love Tanya Burr and her style and the way she is so effortless. Also I love Louise - Sprinkle of glitter and how down to earth and real she is.

I also love to read from http://wonderfullyrandom.blogspot.co.uk/ this is one of my school friends Kiri. She has a lovely baby son and she is a very keen baker she always shares something insightful.
And my home and beauty go to guru: http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.co.uk/
This girl is Coeliac like me and loves to bake, she knows home style and is a beauty guru. I have on many occasions direct messaged her with beauty problems and she always responds to me.

I hope you have enjoyed getting to know me more.
Speak soon
Nicola 
x



2 comments:

  1. Hey Nic, Thanks for the shout out! I am loving reading your blog! Love x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked the link to my blog, the link for it should be http://www.wonderfullyrandomblog.blogspot.co.uk
    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete