Wednesday 15 October 2014

Where have I been?


You may have noticed I have been a little quiet for a few weeks. As you are aware we are all human and sometime things happen in your daily life that can take over a situation.

I am not going to publicly divulge this to everyone who can read this blog and go in depth of what has been happening. However all you need to know is I'm safe and well.
Over the next few weeks and months there will be changes happening, some of which I will post about on here and show happening. Some will be kept quiet behind closed doors.

I totally missed a September Favorites post and it seems a little strange posting this mid October. However a couple of things I had been loving are:

Lush bath items, I went to lush for the first time, amongst other items I picked up “the comforter” this pink creamy bubble bar is amazing. Smells like the sweets refreshers, makes your water pink and makes my sin feel amazing afterwards. I have loads left but will repurchase.

Kirkland Face wipes, I have a Costco membership and went a few months ago. I know face  wipes are not always thought of as being the best way to remove makeup, but when its a day of a wipe or don't do it, then I though a wipe would be better. I used to use simple wipes due to sensitive skin, but they were working out expensive. I bought this box from Costco of their own brand, it was £3 for a big box including 3 full size packs and 2 travel packs. They are not scented as such as say suitable for all skin, however they do smell of aloe vera and chamomile. They have not brought me out in a rash and remove waterproof mascara easily.

I think thats it for now, I will be back soon.


Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment