Sunday 28 September 2014

I have finally been to Lush

My First Trip To Lush:

This week I was very lucky to go shopping with a friend and we ended up popping past lush. I had mentioned before that I loved the smell of the shop and had never been in. So we popped in. I was amazed by all of the various items that were available. I never realised there could be so many options. 

I sent a quick tweet to a blogger friend of mine for suggestions (who didn't let me down as ever) as I was a little stumped as to what to get. 

I got a few things from most sections to try out. 



So far I have used some of the comforter bubble bar. A little goes a long way, so I will have this for ages. This smells like refreshers and is best of all pink! I used this in my bath and it felt so creamy and smelled even better in the water. And I know it may be the child in me but I have never had a pink bath before. I was careful when picking that i didn't get anything glittery and the shop assistant told me which things to avoid due to my sensitive skin. After the bath in this my skin felt soft smooth and nourished.



The other items I have chosen but have not used yet are:






I am looking forwards to trying everything. I just need to get a storage tin now for them all. Not that I don't love the smell of my bathroom right now with them sat in the bag.

I think I will be treating myself to a few more items, and I may now have a new set of things to ask for at xmas and birthdays.

What other Lush items would you all recommend?

Speak Soon


Nicola

No comments:

Post a Comment