Friday 26 September 2014

Autumn Clothes Time from Matalan

Autumn clothes :

This week I was lucky to receive in the post a 20% off voucher for Matalan. The weather is starting to turn and the warmer clothes were ready to come out of storage. As recently I have dropped 2 clothes sizes, therefore many of my clothes from last year no longer fit.
Therefore it was time to get some wardrobe staples.



Long sleeved t-shirts in red and wine. I love to put on my jeggings and comfy top. White goes with everything but then I love the red wine colour ideal for the changes in the season.



Chunky knit light blue jumper, Great for layering up to keep warm on a weekend.



Soft comfy pink jumper, I bought this one for work ideal for going with my plain black trousers. Not to thin, I just wonder with the nature of where I work how long a light colour pink top will stay pink.



Onesy and fluffy socks: I have a fleecy xmas design onesy that I feel is too warm for right now. Therefore the jersey design was something I wanted to try. I am loving at the minute getting in from work, taking a shower and putting this on while chilling on the sofa with tv shows.



Electric blue dress. I loved the cut of this dress with its floaty swing design and cerise pink skinny belt. I had been looking at this dress earlier in the season and now it was in the sale. I then got my further discount.

What are you loving this autumn/ winter?

Speak soon

Nicola 

No comments:

Post a Comment