Wednesday 9 September 2015

The last few weeks,

The last few weeks.

I have had a bit of an emotional roller-coaster over the last few weeks, And as some things I think are best keeping private I have not posted much on here.
I have previously battled with depression, and I am aware of lots of my triggers. Recently a few of these have been apparent to me.
I have been trying to force myself into doing the things that help pull me around.
·        A bath
·        A walk
·        A run
·        Watching YouTube videos
·        Listening to music
Do you have any other suggestions?

The only other issue I am having is I cannot sleep well at night. I get to sleep easily, however then around 4am I awake and have broken sleep until I have to get up. I have tried no electronics, a bath, lavender spray and the odd glass of wine. Again all suggestions are welcomed.

Speak Soon

Nicola

No comments:

Post a Comment