Wednesday 23 July 2014

Days out: Meadowhall Shopping Trip

Shopping Trip:

Well this week I needed some essentials. Well I think they were essential. 
With the warmer weather and changes in by clothes size after loosing weight. It was time for some essentials shopping.

Its rather warm at the minute, and I hate feeling warm when I sleep. I now have a fan in my bedroom but many of my pajamas are long trousers. I therefore popped into Primark for some shorts and top style pjs. I picked up 2 sets at £5 each. Ideal for popping on and keeping cool.



The stop after was Next, If you have seen my February Favorites video in there I had the small handbag sized Next’s own brand perfume in Sparkle. I have now used most of this up and purchased the 100ml version. A bargain at £14. This still reminds me of a clean washing smell. 



Afterwards was Superdrug, Here there were a few products I wanted to buy that have not yet made it into stores. I have been trying to lighten my hair colour. I purchased the Loreal GlamLights kit in shade 3. (not yet used) I don't like it when my hair colour changes to a reddy tone. I love the Superdrug own toners, I picked up the cool blonde bottles. The result is not a platinum colour as per the bottle, it just tones down the redness and makes a cooler ashy colour. I also bought trusty long lasting nail files. And after using a colleagues the John Freida misting gloss. This makes my hair feel soft and glossy and in no way sticky.



Finally was Debenhams, (I don't know how to word this bit.) I have an unusual Bra size and I:
1. have difficulty finding the size to start with, 
2. it be pretty, 
3. be in a set, 
4. not cost the earth. 
Well This was my lucky day, there was a sale on, pretty, my size, and they had the matching sets. Therefore for less than £30 I got 2 bras and 2 pairs of matching bottoms for each one. I usually pay £30 for just one bra. 



I had gone wanting to purchase some of the new makeup revolution items, and a new pair or sunglasses. But I think otherwise I did well.

Do you go shopping with a list of things you want and then go on a mission to find them? Or are you a wanderer?

Speak soon


Nicola

No comments:

Post a Comment