Thursday 10 July 2014

What have I bought now? The Body Shop

The Body Shop.

Last week I was very lucky to receive a code for 40% off the website and in store. Also over the weekend there was a high cash back amount available on TopCashback.




I do have a love for Body Shop products, for various reasons. I love the quality, and how sensitive skin can use many of their products without having a breakout.
I also love how good their things smell. My only issue with The Body Shop can be the prices. Which makes it more of a treat purchase rather than regular. I ordered on Sat pm and this was delivered on wednesday with their standard free shipping.



A few months ago I bought a body butter and shower gel from the then new Pink Grapefruit fragrance range. I was looking at other items in the range at the time. But was good and opted for only 2. Well I can safely say I love the smell and wanted more. This was the first section I went to online. Sadly the body mist was already out of stock and this was the only other item I wanted for my collection.I purchased, the eau du perfume, the lip butter and the hand sanitizer. They all smell great and I cannot wait to use them. Whenever I use my current lines the whole house smells great for hours.



I also bought another of my trusty all in one face base compacts. I would love it if the body shop just did the refills of the powder rather than having to buy the whole set every time. As this seems like a waste of packaging. But I love this product, It gives a light to medium coverage, and if you wet the sponge you can make a heavy coverage.  This is great for in a morning when I need to wear some makeup for work but don't need to go fully with foundation. Simply put some on the sponge, glide on and go.



Hand cream, I do work in an office and a warehouse and my hands are often dirty. I do wash my hands often which makes my skin dry and I always have a good hand cream around. Also from handling money in the shop to using a delivery drivers pen, I like having my hand sanitizer too.

I also like that the body shop packaging is all recyclable. But I wouldn't really have expected any less.

What products are you loving? What do I need to try next?

Speak Soon

Nicola

No comments:

Post a Comment