Thursday 14 August 2014

Pamper night:

Pamper night:

Hi, well the last few weeks have been mayhem. With a very busy time with the day job, its wedding season for the weekend job and training for my race next month in the evenings.
This week I managed to have an hour one evening to zone out and relax.

I thought I would quickly let you know what I did.

All good chill time starts with a good cuppa. Everyone at work will vouch that I am always in a better mood after a cup of tea. If anything goes wrong or you need to make me feel better tea is the answer. I have sadly just run out of my favourite brand, and shall be buying more on my next shop.


Then face mask, I have not been eating as well as I could, have been stressed, and therefore my skin always takes its toll. Therefore after choosing between the two face masks in my cupboard. It was time to slap it on and sit for 10 minutes.




Nails, Although I do work in an office, I have a quite hands on job. I have always liked my nails to look good. Although I am a lover of the Sensationail system, sometimes I simply don't have the time. Therefore I reached for my Rimmel 60 second polish. I love a bright colour and this coral was bright and cheery. However I know in less than 24 hours this will be ready to come off due to the harsh daily ware.



The evening then ended with music on Spotify whilst catching up on my blogs. (also getting some ideas for future posts)

What have you been up to?

Speak Soon


Nicola


No comments:

Post a Comment