Monday 2 March 2015

February favourites 2015

February favourites:

Well it has been a year since my first (and only) YouTube video which was about this.
This month I have been liking a few things not all product based but I shall share.

Food: I have since the New Year been very conscious of watching what I eat, I can say I have been proactive in the search for Gluten Free products to replace the items I loved in “normal” food. This month I have found I like Genius Multi seed bread rolls and Newburn Bakehouse (wabertons) sliced white bread. I also have really liked finding the Tesco finest New Gluten free cookies. I know my diet isn't the cheapest but I do like to have a treat.




Body: Perfume is still my love and I have many bottles on my dressing table, but the same as last year I am still reaching for Next Sparkle. I have also gotten out the pink grapefruit body mist on the few days my arms have been out towards the end of this month.


For my birthday I got the Soap and Glory bumper box set (xmas gift set) I have been really liking the Orangism shower gel from this, With the citrus scent and creamy texture this is a great fresh way to help awaken me from a morning shower.




Face: I have fallen in love with the Nivea facial product range. I have been using daily the express hydrations primer. I can hand on heart say this is making my face look better before my make-up and giving me longer wear time. In the matching style tub of my day and night cream for £3.50.



Home: I have been trying hard to arrange the last few areas of my flat. The flat is vastly lacking in storage but I have been keeping on top of washing and cleaning which is making me put items away and therefore keeping the house neat and tidy. This mean that I am getting more me time to sit back, read a book or watch TV. (I am grateful of this)

Hair: this month has seen me cut off lots of my hair, this was a big change to start with but I now love that it takes less than 15 mins to “fully” do my hair. To me this means blow dry and straighten and under 5 mins from shower.

What have you been doing? And liking?
Nicola




No comments:

Post a Comment