Friday 27 February 2015

Mid week – Tesco mini shop.


Well this is a first, I had a day off today and this was full of errands, including Dentist, Hospital and Letting agent appointments.

The house needed a quick stock up on a few things.
I like to go to the big supermarket when I get chance mid-week and in the middle of the day as everywhere is a lot quieter.
I get to have a browse around the clothes and offers in peace without trolleys going into my heels.
Also this helped me see some of the special offers on items I actually wanted to buy.
Here are the images:

Household:



I like the house to be clean and hygienic, I also like it to smell fresh. I had run out of own brand antibacterial spray and wipes. I then saw the Dettol range on offer and this was double the size of the usual spray I get for 5p more. Also the wipes. I wanted the citrus fresh for a change. Also as well as my candles I like the fragrance stands in most rooms to keep them smelling fresh. Therefore I bought fresh cotton. I am getting a new car this week and got the matching car scent too.

Food:



Gluten free purchases, Bagels, pasta, sliced white bread and very yummy looking cookies.

Beauty:



I this week ran out of primer and my make-up doesn't last all day without it, this was on offer with all other Nivea items. Therefore I stocked up on essentials at the same time.

I do like Tesco big stores as they have a clothes section as well as a nice home wares section. Today I saw a nice wall clock and cute pillows. As well as useful and practical holders for in my bathroom. I think I shall save next months and get them. Just to help the living room and bathroom feel finished.

Speak soon
Nicola






No comments:

Post a Comment