Monday 16 February 2015

My Daily Facial Skincare Routine.


I do have very sensitive skin is just normal otherwise apart from at certain times of the month I get a bit spotty.
Usually if I stick to non-harsh products and dont swap and change around my skin stays clear and trouble free.

Morning:
Mecellar water, day cream and lip balm.



Night:
Micellar water, full cleanse and tone, eye cream, night cream, lip treatment.





Rush Job:
Kirkland Face wipes and Vaseline.


About once a month I use a clay or tea tree based face mask and a nose strip. On very rare occasions I will use a for sensitive skin facial scrub.

Any suggestions

Nic

1 comment:

  1. Wow really good products up there! Garnier products are always high quality i have tried them from before but i recently started using the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Daily scrub which is really good too! And because it is winter my eyes are very sensitive so i stared using the L'oreal Triple Active! I love the post and very nice pics! Follow me, i have started to follow you on bloglovin and google+! Check out my blog too if you like :)

    Senay x

    http://pretty-little-things-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete