Sunday 1 February 2015

My January favourites 2015

January Favourites 2015

This month I do have a few items that I could not have lived without.

Hand Cream: I have been using pretty much anything I can get my hands on. I have been loving the Q10 cream from Tesco. this is less than a pound and I have about 3 tubes so that I can get hold of it and slap some on. This doesn’t make your hands greasy in small amounts.


Lip Balm: Blistex intensive repair cream. This has a tingly menthol taste which I don’t really like. However this cream is amazing. Especially with the constant changes in weather we have at the minute. I try and apply this at least twice in a day. Always before I go to bed at night.

Body Moisturiser: I am still loving the Body Shop Pink Grapefruit body butter. I recently got lots of the matching range including the body sorbet, but I have gone straight back to the butter. Especially at the moment where my skin feels dry and unloved. Great to slap on a good layer and jump into PJ's.

Snow Boots: For Xmas I had been asking for supplies ready for the upcoming ski holiday. I had been lucky to receive a pair of fluffy on the inside Tress pass snow boots. All of my ski clothes were in the theme of black and cerise pink. Well these were black with pink stitching. They are the comfiest shoes in the world. I had been wanting to hold out for the holiday. However with the cold weather and snow I used them before going away.

Suitcase: I had been advised before travelling to a snowy country that I shouldn’t take a roller suitcase as this will just get wet. Therefore I got a lightweight space saver suitcase. Well when it arrived I didn't think I could fit a full weeks clothes in there. Well I did and due to the lightweight and squashy sides I easily fit in my bulky clothes and was well under the weight limit for the flight.


What have you been loving?
Speak Soon
Nic 


No comments:

Post a Comment