Wednesday 4 February 2015

What would I like this Valentines day 2015?

Valentine’s day.

Well I have never really celebrated valentine’s day as it was seen to be just some commercial holiday to bridge the gap between xmas and Easter. Also it is just after my birthday so I usually prefer a more personal present on “my day”.
However, Who wouldn’t love to receive any of these items.

Roses: Well who would say no, however I know it is too early but I would prefer a bunch of daffodils. But if to be traditional I would prefer a mixed bunch of red, pink and white.



Chocolates: Any I’m not picky……. Although I love the Thorntons premium collection. As there is only 1 chocolate I don’t like (the coffee one) or a dairy milk dairy box (double layer of course)



Wine: Well go for pink and you’re on your way. My all-time go to is, Gallo – White Grenach as this tastes like strawberries. However my all-time fav is not out this time of the year as it is a summer exclusive.



Candles: Of course for me it has to be Partylite, However I may sway away from my beloved Iced snowberries towards the new Forbidden Fruits, Berry Boudoir fragrance.



Bath: Well this would have been a boring one, as last year I would never have ventured away from simple bath items. Now I have been opened up to the world of Lush, as long as it’s not citrus or too glittery my skin seems fine. I am still in love with the comforter.



Perfume: Well I have so many already. I would not know whether to go for something new, or fill up on something existing with a memory. I think the travel set I saw when away would be prefect. With 1 fragrance I know I love, and a day version that I like but don’t have. Hugo Boss for her – Day & Night.



What would you like?

Speak soon

Nic


No comments:

Post a Comment