Friday 17 April 2015

1 month Diet & Exercise update

Diet and Exercise update:
Well here I am 1 month on.
To summaries.

·        I bought all the gear to go running
·        I went running 3 times a week for 2 weeks
·        I went MEGA healthy eating for 1 week
·        I limited to 1 cup of tea a day and the rest honey and lemon
·        Consciously drank lots of water
·        I dropped a dress size (in trousers)
·        I felt amazing! Alert, not hungry, happy,

·        I then was ill
·        I stopped exercise
·        Now I cannot get back on the healthy eating band wagon
·        I have a sore throat, feel really tired and run down
·        My get up and go has gone.
Plan:
·        Get back into exercise (however I shall mix it up with a run and a xbox game like Zumba)
·        Next food shop – go healthy again – however I do need to give myself treats and think more about lunches at work. I have found I need a mid morning or mid afternoon boost.
·        Drink more water again (my skin was clearer)

I cannot believe how quickly I started to see results and feel better in myself. I need to find a balance between TOO healthy and fit and making it work with my lifestyle and goals.

What can you suggest?

Speak soon

Nicola

No comments:

Post a Comment