Monday 13 April 2015

Fragrance Shop - Discovery Box - Issues and Failure

Discovery box,
Well I have had a fun time getting this box.


I ordered this the first week of January, the money came out of my bank and I never heard anything. I came back off holiday and contacted the company. Ever so apologetic arranged a refund, the subscription to be cancelled and some free samples to be sent out in the post.

Great no problem, at least they have fixed it an apologised.

Roll on 3 months later £5 comes out of my bank. Contacted the company again, however this time no email back. Send another email, no email back. Then the magic of Twitter make 1 post and within 10 minutes I get a message.

They look into it, cancel it again and refund me. However they let me know the most recent box (that I didn’t order or authorise payment of) had already been shipped. I asked if I should send it back and they said no accept with our apologies.






So the box came, Nice packing, a good way to store your smaller perfumes.
With some samples that  I have not used. (I shall pass on the mens ones)
Along with money off vouchers off the full sized versions.

Would I recommend the box, 
As a perfume-a-holic yes I have found a few more perfumes to add to the collection and I like the idea of them being selected for me and posted out.

As a customer – no – as firstly it didn’t arrive, this was then supposedly fixed, then more money came out of the bank. Luckily this was only £5 however when then no one responds to you this is worrying and frustrating.

Has anyone else had this experience?

Nicola


No comments:

Post a Comment