Wednesday 1 April 2015

April 2015 Primark Spring Haul

Hey everyone,

This week I did a quick holiday dash for some spring clothes for a weekend away.
Due to my recent weight loss I has no clothes suitable for this weekend that actually fit.
I only wanted essentials that I can wear in different mix and match combos.

Therefore I bought,


  • Vest tops (lemon and green)
  • Mint Green cardigan

  • Navy striped (nautical) cardigan

  • Beige cut out shoes

  • Beige and black £5 skater dress

  • Black Shape ware Swimming costume

  • 2 pastel colour scarf's

I am planning on taking black and dark blue Jeggings / skinny jeans for the day and mix the dress etc in for a meal.

As i work 5 days a week I feel I don't get change to be 'pretty' on a weekend. Therefore I wanted simple cheap items to give some colour but without too much effort.

I am loving the pastels for spring. I want to try and transfer this over to my make-up too. As I am still on my winter browns.

What do you think?

Nicola

No comments:

Post a Comment