Monday 24 August 2015

Actiderm Skincare, Reaction and breakout - UPDATE


Well I thought I best share this with you.

I have previously had a Actiderm Makeover where the Actiderm clenser and toner was used,
I have had a full Actiderm facial with the products used.

I recently had an at home party and purchased £80 worth of products. I have used 3 items out of the 5 I have used and had an immediate Allergic reaction.
I do have very sensitive skin, therefore I went for a brand and products that I was advised to be allergen free, I used them before purchase etc.

It started on the under side of my right eye, red, swollen, sore and what looked like a minor burn, Later that day this transferred to show on both upper eyelids. Then to what looked like severly dry red skin .Well a week on from the reaction my skin is still settling down.

I have reported this to the agent who sold the products, and the company directly on numerous occasions. So far I have had no response to resolve the matter. I was very happy , but now I have spent a lot of money on items I have either used once or will not even unseal.
I am guessing the formulation may have changed or something, but now the aftercare from the company is not very impressive.

I thought I would let you know, as I have previously reviewed how amazing the products are, and now I dont have the same opinion of the products, or the company's customer service.

Nicola



No comments:

Post a Comment