Tuesday 11 August 2015

Where have I been for Summer 2015

Where have I been for Summer 2015:

Well this summer I moved house,

Went on holiday to the Lake District,




Found a love for a new skincare brand Actiderm


Stopped selling Partylite candles
Put a lot more hours into my Photography business www.New-Images.co.uk
And generally made myself shattered, with work and personal issues

Therefore with regret my blogging time has seriously dropped. Not only the writing, I don’t know the last time I had chance to sit down and watch a YouTube video or read a blog.
I remember around about April being the last time I did that.
No I am not giving up on blogging, and I do understand if you have given up on me. However sadly working what feels like non stop and not sleeping at night is physically draining me. Sadly blogging at this moment in time is on the back burner.
I would love to get back into it, however I think something in my life needs to give way first.

I shall post asap.

Nicola


No comments:

Post a Comment