Friday 14 August 2015

August Favorites 2015

August Favorites:

Things that I have been loving in August:


My new Home – I moved out of my cold, expensive mouldy flat and I am very happy about that. My new house is modern, clean and cosy. The best things for me is I have storage space. I can help the place look tidy most of the time as I can put stuff away. Then I have a 5 minute wipe around and everything is done. Even a big clean takes around 20-30 minutes. I am still saving to no longer need to rent, however this will be a few years away.

Actiderm micellar lotion – over the last few months I have been introduced to a new range of skincare products. I have had a few facials and this month I have bought a few of the products.  I am loving the Micellar lotion, I had previously been using the Garnier version, however after just a week of using this my skin feels and looks cleaner and clearer. I have other items from the same face range and I may be writing a full post on this.






Bodyshop all in one face base – seeing as my skin is better I have been able to go back to my trusty all in one face base, usually I can get away with this instead of a heavy foundation for work. However I have just gone through a dry skin phase where powder was not my friend. Although I am still having bad skin days I am able to use this 5/7. I just wish you could replace the powder section rather than needing to buy a whole new compact. It just seems a waste to me.



Aldi Rose Wine – this year I have started shopping at Aldo when It opened in the village, Now I have had some product swap fails, but I have found a few items I really like. Such as the Rose that is £2.99 from there, It is sweet and not too strong and great for an everyday drink. (Not that I drink every day)


EverythingsaFiver.com – I have now lost all the wright I was planning and am a size 8, I therefore was ready for getting rid of my 10-12 clothes and fully committing to my new size and shape. As I needed essentials and lots of them I often turn to this website. I like that now you can search by size, and don’t therefore shop find the dream dress and they have sold out. Also they are constantly adding new items to the range. I have yeas had some product fails, and in fact had a delivery today of 10 items and 1 is a fail. You can return them, but if is it your own fault due to being the wrong size for your body, you have to cover the return postage. (Around £5) therefore I shall donate this. You can do well and today I received a dress with a £60 price tag left on. (I wouldn’t have bought it at that price, but someone would)

My new car – I got rid of the Yaris Hybrid, I didn’t really like its drive and feel. I therefore upgraded to a VW gold 2.0 TDI with DSG gearbox. Basically in English, it goes fast if I put my foot down, is automatic and economical.
I still think it could be a little but big for me, but I wanted 5 door with boot space and I have that.  A few people have asked why I need a sporty car. However at the time of ordering the other car I wanted was an Audi TT, therefore the golf is much less sporty.



Speak Soon
Nicola



No comments:

Post a Comment