Friday 28 August 2015

Teeth Whitening Toothpaste - yes the one you have seen on all of the selling websites

Teeth Whitening Toothpaste - yes the one you have seen on all of the selling websites

I have just bought from a Facebook rep the new toothpaste everyone is raving about.
I thought it was really strange how all the unbelievable before and afters were getting published, yet no one knew the name of this wunder product.

It seems that for some reason the company who have the products don't want everyone knowing about it.



Well I always use whitening toothpaste, usually one of the well known like Colgates normal whitening. I don't smoke, I don't drink black drinks or red wine. Therefore the stains should not have been too bad to remove.
Through the last 2 weeks I didn't think the product was making much noticeable different, and deffernately not like the pictures guaranteed after 2 weeks.

However I can see from looking at the pictures this morning there is a noticeable difference and more even tone.

I think this could be a good product for overtime and not an instant or special event whiten. I would say still stick to the LED systems or the Colgate Max White toothpaste. However when my tube is finished I will not be repurchasing.

What do you think?

Day 1

Day 7


Day 14




Nicola


No comments:

Post a Comment